- Multiple Permanent Part-time opportunities available in new site at Tewantin
- Provide in home support and personal care support to our customers
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- We are a value driven organisation dedicated to making a real difference to people living with a disability
- An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging, up to $15,900 of per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- Paid parental leave
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing them with the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. You will provide home based support such as meal management and personal care where required and transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
- Support includes all aspects of assisting customers with personal care
- You are passionate about making a difference
- Require experience with complex medical support
Require experience with complex and challenging behaviours
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, sleepovers, awake shifts, public holidays (penalty rates apply)
- Further hours on offer through rostering up to 76 a fortnight
- Buddy shifts and ongoing training will be provided to ensure you are able to deliver your best support to our customers
What do you need to become a Support Worker?
- Hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) & a NDIS Worker Screening Check (previously a Yellow Card)
- Hold or be willing to obtain a First Aid and CPR certificate
- Willing to undertake a "Fit2Work" National Criminal History Check (should you be successful)
- Open Driver's License with comprehensive insurance to transfer our customers into the community
- In line with the direction from State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021. Endeavour Foundation is currently in consultation regarding mandating COVID-19 vaccination for all other employees.
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant.