- Permanent full-time opportunity based in Rockhampton
- Supervise a small team and deliver an exceptional service to our customers
- Buddy shifts and opportunities for career progression
Who We Are
Endeavour Foundation is an independent, for purpose organisation established in 1951 with a vision to support people with a disability to live their best life.
Our Home Service provides tailored in home support to our customers according to their individual needs and wishes. Our qualified support staff can provide specific support at specific times, or be on hand up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; whichever aligns best with our customers schedule and lifestyle.
What can Endeavour Foundation offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging, up to $15,900 of per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to all staff and their family members
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- Discounts on whitegoods and appliances discounts
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Home Site Supervisor at Endeavour Foundation?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing them with the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfill their goals and dreams! As Home Site Supervisor you will provide supervision, guidance and advice to our In-Home Support Workers while also providing direct hands on support to customers. Other key duties will include:
- Supporting the financial performance of the Home service site through effective management of operating expenditure in line with budget
- Ensuring team member awareness of individual customer requirements
- Providing support to customers aligned to their personal plans, goals and any other requirements, including but not limited to all aspects of personal hygiene and living skills to ensure a safe and comfortable living environment is provided
- Delivering and encouraging others in the accurate documentation of all activities to ensure an accurate audit trail and maintenance of progress notes
What you will bring:
- Experience in the disability sector, ideally working with epilepsy and autism would be highly regarded
- Experience supervising site operations and delivering services aligned with organisational policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work some sleepovers
- You are a true people person who is committed, empathetic and resilient
- Comfortable providing personal care
- Clear and effective communication skills and the ability to grow relationships with your team and our customers and their family members
- Problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
- Some experience working with Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook packages
- Availability to work some weekends and overnights where required
- Open Driver's Licence
Visit our website here for more information on working with Endeavour Foundation
How can I join Endeavour Foundation?
Please note, before commencing with Endeavour Foundation, you be required to undertake a "Fit2Work" National Criminal History Check, hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check (Blue Card), NDIS Worker Screening Check/Yellow Card and a First Aid and CPR certificate
Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Endeavour Foundation requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form. We can’t wait to hear from you!
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"