We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. There will be an element of personal care involved with both customers and community access activities.
- Permanent Part-Time Positions @ MINIMUM 25 hours a fortnight (Further hours are available through rostering up to 76 a fortnight)
- Need to be flexible with work hours, occasional sleep overs and early morning and evening shifts, and some weekends
- Experience working with customers with an intellectual disability is ideal but not essential
- Looking for those who are energetic, enthusiastic and creative!
What do you need to become a Support Worker?
- Hold or be willing to obtain a Blue Card and an NDIS Worker Screening Check (previously know as a Yellow Card)
- Hold or be willing to obtain a "Fit 2 Work" National Criminal History Check
- Have a current First Aid and CPR certificate
- An open Driver's License and comprehensive insurance
- Ability to transport our customers into the community
- You are proactive, energetic and passionate about making a difference everyday!
- Prior experience working or interacting with people with a disability will be highly regarded
- Hold or studying towards a Certificate 3 in Disability ideal
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.