Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes, into the community and support further learning in our Learning and Lifestyle Centres. You will be providing our customers the opportunity to live their best lives and fulfil their goals and dreams. In our Learning and Lifestyle Centres you will engage our customers in interactive programs tailored to meet their needs and goals. You will also provide community access to our customers supporting them to appointments and activities.
- Biloela location
- CASUALS x 2 required
- Ability to work up to 76 hours a fortnight where shifts available
- Supporting in our Learning and Lifestyle Centre and Community Access portfolios
- Flexibility and availability to attend shifts
- Proven organisational skills, problem solving and team approach required
- Passionate about teaching and making a difference to our customers lives everyday!
What are the requirements to become a Support Worker?
- Current Blue and (Yellow Card OR NDIS Worker Screening check)
- First Aid and CPR prior to start
- Happy to undertake a Fit 2 Work Police Check prior to start
- Experience working with people with a disability
- Open License with comprehensive insurance coverage
- Ability to transport customers into the community
- Cert 3 in Disability preferred
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information