- Two permanent part-time opportunities.
- Based in Roma, Minimum of 30 hours per fortnight.
- Enjoy Salary Packaging Benefits and save up to $15,900 per year tax free
What can we offer you?
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners.
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members.
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities.
- Paid parental leave.
About the Role
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. You will provide personal care and household support in home and where required transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
- Permanent Part-Time positions supporting customers in our accommodation services in Roma for a minimum of 30 hours a fortnight.
- Additional shifts on offer through rostering where available
- Support includes all aspects of assisting customers with personal Care
- Early morning and afternoon/evening shifts, weekends, sleepovers & public holidays.
Mandatory Clearances (required prior to commencement)
- Current Blue Card and NDIS Worker Screening Check (formerly Yellow Card)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A ‘Fit 2 Work’ National Police Check once onboarded
- Open Driver's licence with comprehensive insurance coverage
Find out more about Endeavour Foundation https://www.youtube.com/embed/JYEEsfGFpbU
How you can join #team possible:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"