Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. You will provide personal care and household support in home and where required transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
- Permanent Part-Time Role supporting customers in our accommodation services in Woombye for a minimum of 60 hours a fortnight.
- Additional shifts on offer through rostering where available
- Support includes all aspects of assisting customers with Personal Care
- Broad range of shifts available, from day shift, afternoon to evenings, weekends & public holidays included
- Must be able to complete sleepovers
- Experience working with customers with complex behaviours is ideal but not essential
- Requires a confident and calm approach
- Strong team ethic and proven organisational skills
What do you need to become a Support Worker?
- Hold or be willing to obtain a Blue Card AND NDIS Worker Screening Check (previously know as a Yellow Card)
- Hold or be willing to obtain a "Fit 2 Work" National Criminal History Check at own cost once offered a role
- Have a current First Aid and CPR certificate
- An open Driver's Licence and comprehensive insurance
- Ability to transport our customers into the community
- You are proactive, energetic and passionate about making a difference everyday!
- Prior experience working or interacting with people with a disability will be highly regarded
- Hold or studying towards a Certificate 3 in Disability ideal
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.