We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
About the role:
The Property Strategy & Planning team within the Endeavour Foundation is looking for project management and coordination to deliver major residential renovations of Endeavour Foundation properties in partnership with the Construction Manager and Regional Asset Managers to ensure projects are delivered within a scope and compliance with current NDIS requirement.
- End to end project co-ordination with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop project reporting documentation including development of project Scope, product specifications, design standards, project plans and change requests.
- Liaise and manage works in a timely manner with panel consultants including Town Planning, Soil Testing, Surveyors, Conveyancing, Building Designers etc
- Design, develop, implement, communicate and maintain a scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans in Microsoft Project or other scheduling software.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedules, in collaboration with the Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Participate in Procurement assessment including Request for Quote evaluation, builder due diligence, develop and manage sign off on renovation contracts and special conditions.
- Liaise with local government building departments and State building code authorities to manage any outstanding requests and legislative requirements.
- Comply with the continuous improvement process, completing quality improvement forms and ensuring the continuous improvement process is communicated, promoted, and adhered to.
- Advise management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and assist with drafting regular communications for distribution to internal and external Endeavour Foundation stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise in the planning and scheduling of all activities within the project scope.
- Qualifications in Project Management or Project Control
- High level of project / commercial knowledge
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Highly developed planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills, able to work well with contractors and clients alike
- Excellent organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Current knowledge of NDIA design standards and requirements for SDA housing is beneficial.
- Maintain a current knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, standards and practices to ensure that changes are recognised in a timely manner and incorporated into the daily systems and practices of the department.
- Experience with project management tools
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.