- Own the development and delivery of L&D solutions across the organisation with a focus on frontline capability
- Experience what true diversity in a workplace feels like, whilst making a meaningful difference to frontline team members and our customers
- Fulltime Permanent Opportunity, Cannon Hill Location
Who We Are
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging (package up to $15,900 per year tax free)
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Paid parental leave & purchased leave option - purchase up to 2 weeks of additional leave per year
- Onsite secure car parking options and an onsite cafe
About the Role
As the Endeavour Foundation continues to grow and support the community and workplace as a leading disability services provider, we have an opportunity available for a Learning and Development Lead.
Reporting to the Learning and Organisational Development Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing high-quality training across the organisation’s operational functions
- Providing services covering specific areas of learning and organisational development, including training needs analysis, training delivery and other services
- Working with business leaders and relevant team members to develop and implement engaging training solutions, policies, and practices
- Implementing and maintain the organisation’s mandatory training matrix and associated frameworks to provide data and insights for better decision-making
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs, policies, and practices in order to meet organisational objectives
- Conducting research to determine appropriate and necessary content and mode of delivery for key learning and development programs
- Be accountable for the governance, ongoing development and delivery of core training programs
What you will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field including Business, Human Resources or Education, or equivalent proven experience
- Certificate IV in training and assessment or equivalent industry qualification
- Experience working and managing programs of work in partnership with RTOs
- Ability to design, implement and embed high quality training solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills, maintain relationships and networks to support the design, structure and enhancements of training programs
- Prior experience facilitating training programs in person and online
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and best practice learning design and application within an operational environment
- Relevant experience in the disability, community, aged care, or health industry will be highly regarded
- Please note, before commencing with Endeavour Foundation, you will be required to undertake a Fit2Work National Criminal History Check (application included as part of the onboarding process) and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (NDIS Worker Screening) and Working with Children Check (Blue Card). These clearances will need to be self-funded.
Find out more information about Endeavour Foundation and the work that we do https://youtu.be/VRH5nizxicI
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"