We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The purpose of the People Experience Coordinator is to contribute to the Endeavour Foundations people experience through timely and accurate transactional processing and lifecycle administration.
- Maintaining the HRIS (PeopleSoft) to ensure a high level of data integrity is maintained for the business and in line with the position governance framework.
- Work collaboratively with the broader People Experience team to imagine a better way for the teams internal processes and customer service.
- Generate HR reports from HRIS as requested.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic personnel files.
- Provide timely responses to employee and manager enquiries within agreed service level agreements, while always providing an excellent customer experience.
All about you:
- Relevant qualifications in Business or Human Resources (or currently working towards).
- 2+ years of administration or HR administration experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, high volume processing environment.
- Demonstrated competence in technology literacy, such as Microsoft office suite including recruitment and/or payroll system knowledge.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.