- Permanent Full time Home Site Supervisor role, based in Gympie!
- Supervise a small team and site and deliver an exceptional service to our customers
What we offer you?
- Enjoy Salary Packaging Benefits and package up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners.
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and immediate family members
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Portable Long Service Leave
As a Home Site Supervisor based in Gympie, your purpose is to provide supervision to Support Workers located within the accommodation service and provide direct hands on support to customers.
Duties will include:
- Support financial performance of the Home service site through effective management of operating expenditure in line with budget
- Ensure team member awareness of individual customer requirements
- Provide support to customers aligned to their personal plans, goals and any other requirements, including but not limited to all aspects of personal hygiene and living skills to ensure a safe and comfortable living environment is provided
- Deliver and encourage others in the accurate documentation of all activities to ensure an accurate audit trail and maintenance of progress notes
All about you:
- Experience supervising site operations and delivering services aligned with organisational policies and procedures
- Experience in the Disability sector and ideally with complex behaviours
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills and ability to grow relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
- A Certificate III in Disability and/or Certificate III in Individual Support will be highly regarded
Prior to commencement with Endeavour, you will need:
- Current Blue and Yellow Card OR NDIS Worker Screening check
- First Aid and CPR prior to start
- A Fit 2 Work Police Check (if successful for the role)
- Open Driver's License with comprehensive insurance coverage
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.