We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The Customer Fulfilment Team Leader is a key leadership role that is responsible for the direct leadership, support and development of NDIS Coordinators, enabling an effective service provision to customers. This is a Fixed term contract ending April 2021.
- Plan and operationalise customer fulfilment strategies to enable the delivery of quality customer service, meet the needs of service delivery teams and embed a sustainable business model in the NDIS environment.
- Develop customer fulfilment processes to based on best practice, an understanding of the customer’s needs and wants and based on the NDIS market
- Ensure the partnership with enabling functions (People & Culture, Finance, Marketing and ICT) is effective and supportive
- Continuously review and understand business needs from a customer fulfilment perspective, in order to identify and seek out system and process improvements
- Ensure customer fulfilment operations are logistically sound, efficient and an effective use of staffing resources
All about you:
- Demonstrated high level competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite relevant to the role to ensure work is completed in a professional, accurate and timely manner
- Ability to keep a customer focus, and ensure customer needs are met and customer relationships are developed and maintained
- Must have a sense of ownership and total accountability on duties undertaken.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and multi-task to ensure work commitments are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in a Rostering, Payroll or Customer Service centre environment
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.