We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The Workforce Planner is responsible for defining future workforce requirements to support the delivery of the organisation’s strategic priorities. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor, analyse and interpret workforce trends and make recommendations that will enhance capacity to achieve strategic objectives
- Coordinate talent management and succession planning cycles to identify, support and mobilise individuals to meet strategic objectives
- Manipulate data to improve its functional application, usability, interconnectivity or quality
- Prepare data driven recommendations that will lead to improved people management practices.
- Undertake projects of varying complexity, working to deadlines while managing competing demands
- Collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of data
- Prepare clear and concise written correspondence and reports
All about you:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline including; Human Resources, Data Analytics or Business
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to monitor and analyse trends and make recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in the management of effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a strategic workforce planning or business analytics role within a large complex organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure clear and concise information is presented to all stakeholders.
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading successful and high performing teams to support organisational objectives
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.