Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfill their goals and dreams. You will provide personal care and household support in home and where required transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
- Multiple Permanent part time roles supporting customers in our accommodation services
- Ingham (Forrest Beach) location
- 40hrs + a fortnight + extra rostered hours where available
- Flexibility and availability is key as shifts include weekends and sleepovers and long shifts
- No split shifts
- Previous experience with complex behaviours and health needs is ideal
What are the requirements to become a Support Worker?
- Current National Criminal History check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Open licence and comprehensive insurance
- Ability to transport our customers into the community
- Prior experience working or interacting with people with a disability
- Experience working with complex behaviours is ideal
- Hold or studying towards a Certificate 3 in Disability ideal
- Proactive, energetic and passionate about making a difference everyday!
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.