Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
Working closely and supporting our customers to allow them the opportunity to participate in the everyday life of the community and reach their full potential.
- Supporting customers in our accommodation services - Personal care and support (showering, toileting, medication, cooking, washing, cleaning)
- A casual role ( 0-76 hours per fortnight)
- Working across multiple sites in the Bundaberg region
- Experience with complex behaviours
- Experience in medication administration
- High level of personal care
- Hoisting experience ideal
- Active awake shifts and sleepovers
- What are the requirements to become a Support Worker?
- Current National Criminal History check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Experience working with people with a disability
- Open Licence with comprehensive insurance coverage
- Confident and committed to helping
- Flexible where required to work awake night shifts, weekends, sleepovers
- Experience assisting with medication advantageous
- Passionate about making a difference!
- Excellent at all things customer service
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining the Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Find out more about Endeavour Foundation
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.