Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
About Endeavour Foundation Industries
Endeavour Foundation’s Work Portfolio operates over 30 commercial operations across the Eastern seaboard, covering a diverse product mix, predominantly in Packaging, Document Destruction, Recycling and Manufacturing to commercial customers. Our EFI operations provides supported employment opportunities for people with disability who want to achieve personal employment outcomes aligned to their NDIS plan.
As the Senior Site Supervisor, based in Yeppoon your purpose is to lead the waste facility team and coordinate the recycling and retail functions of the waste facility to ensure Endeavour Foundation meet their contractual requirements.
- Fixed term contract until 30th April 2021 (Full time @ 76hrs/FN)
- You will provide full supervision and leadership over multiple sites to all staff during the relevant shift to ensure all objectives are met
- Undertake full training and ongoing support to staff with all direct reporting positions to ensure each role operates efficiently and effectively
- Provide regular reports to the Operations Manager to keep Management informed on daily operations and progress to date
- Implement traffic, environmental and other plans at the local level so all staff are fully aware and operate within the correct boundaries
- Monitor work performance of staff and provide regular feedback and training to ensure staff are performing within their role requirements
- Accurately document all activities and maintain accounting information to ensure an accurate audit trail of transactions
- Develop the staffing/volunteers rosters to ensure resources are available to meet business needs
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with employees, internal groups and external bodies to establish viable interactive partnerships.
- Comply with Endeavour Foundation’s Work Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure safety in and out of the workplace is upheld
- Report any work related incidents, injuries / illness, malfunction of machinery, plant or equipment to your Supervisor / Manager immediately or as soon as possible to ensure investigation occurs in a timely manner and appropriate controls are identified and implemented to prevent recurrence
All about you:
- Proven track record in a supervisory role in a similar environment where contractual requirements are required to be met
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders and deal with issues of a sensitive nature
- Ability to prioritise, plan, delegate and organise work in order to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously and achieve specific objectives within a designated timeframe
- Proven problem solving skills to successfully identify problems develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
- Demonstrated competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Word, Internet relevant to the role to ensure work is completed in a professional, accurate and timely manner
- Cert IV Front line Management or equivalent
Prior to commencement with we require:
- Current National Criminal History check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current open drivers license and comprehensive insurance
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.