We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a security risk analyst for an immediate start on a contract finishing in June, 2021. As the Security Risk Analyst, you will support Endeavour Foundation to reach goals by managing cyber security risks and uphold operational excellence. This will include:
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards, processes, procedures or other documentation as required.
- Conduct detailed security risk assessments and maintain a risk register for all Endeavour Foundation’s businesses and IT solutions.
- Identify potential security risk treatments and coordinate implementation plans.
- Investigate and recommend enhancements to address any IT security gaps.
- Assist in developing and implementing an ongoing security education, training and awareness program for all staff to build organisational capability in information security practices.
All about you:
- CISSP, CISA or other professional certificate recognised by security industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information security or related field (or equivalent field experience in a similar role).
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 27000 series and ISMS
- Knowledge of various security frameworks and standards such as ASD ISM, mitigation strategies, NIST cyber security framework, SABSA.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve issues that may arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.