Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what's possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
To be considered for this unique opportunity:
This entry level position presents as an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Less than 1-year relevant experience.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus on business specialization
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to analyze and collect data.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills to successfully identify problems develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach.
- Ability to respond to and prioritize competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Fast learner who has a proactive approach and an ability to work under pressure.
As a Junior Analyst, you will be gaining impressive exposure to a wide range of business functions that would only be gained in this type of environment. The right candidate will receive extensive mentorship and training in order to succeed at the highest level. You will be responsible for the data integrity, business wide analytics and enable the monitoring of the business performance that drive effective decisions across the Endeavour Foundation organisation with primary focus on Service Delivery. This role includes:
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimise efficiency and data quality.
- Supporting the development of a workforce plan aligned with strategy and product portfolio business plans, consistent with Endeavour Foundation's desired employee experience.
- Cleaning quantitative data, including performing tests to identify potential data errors
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns relating to key performance indicators.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data governance processes.
- Manage monthly performance requirements to report on past and identify future opportunities for improvement.
- Perform ad-hoc quantitative or qualitative analyses and monitors/provides updates to management regarding specific initiative progress.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.