Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
- 3 x Casual roles x2 Caloundra; x1 Buderim
- Unlock and lock all public access gates to waste facility prior to the commencement of each working day and at the end of each working day
- Inspect the load of each vehicle entering the waste facility to ascertain the contents of each load and direct drivers to the appropriate recycling areas
- Assist drivers and customers to unload contents and advise the most appropriate methods of disposing of load contents by providing instructions for the separation of specified materials to ensure specific safety requirements are met
- Ensure any inappropriate activities in relation to customer and other users of the facility’s behaviour is advised to the shift supervisor to ensure guidelines and actions undertaken are appropriate
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and presentation of premises to ensure Endeavour and the waste facility’s image is of the highest standard
- Comply with Endeavour’s Work Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure safety in and out of the workplace is upheld
All about you:
- Be flexible and available to cover shifts at short notice, including weekend work
- Attention to detail with sorting, packing and safely stacking items
- Superb customer service, great communication, and excellent time management skills is essential in this role
- Physically fit due to the demands of the role
- Must be confident in directing colleagues, volunteers and supported employees while fostering a great team environment
- Strong regard for Workplace Health and Safety, ideally with experience of manual handling
- Work with minimal supervision, but with high levels of respect for others.
- License and own transport essential due to limited public transport at some sites
What do I need to work as a Recycling Attendant?
- Willingness to undertake a Fit 2 Work Police Check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current and open Licence
- Passionate about making a difference!
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.