Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
The role specifics:
- 3 x Casual roles
- Based across a number of sites in the Yeppoon area including (Emu Park, Cawarral, Caves, Byfield, Maulborough)
- Work across 6 land fills and Tip Shop
- Attend to trucks and manage paperwork at weigh stations
- Accept Tip Shop donations
- Litter pick up, lawn mowing and manual labour
- Must have proven customer service skills, computer literacy and be happy to undertake manual tasks
- Additional hours available for the right candidate
All about you:
- Strong regard for Workplace Health and Safety
- Work with minimal supervision, but with high levels of respect for others
- Computer literate and excellent at all things customer service
- License and own transport essential due to limited public transport at some sites
- Flexible to work across a number of local recycling facilities in the area
- First Aid and CPR certificates (Desirable)
- Wheeled Loader Ticket (Desirable)
What do I need to work as a Recycling Attendant?
- Willingness to undertake a Fit 2 Work Police Check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current and open Licence
- Passionate about making a difference!
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.