We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
- Multiple Casual positions available
- Yeppoon, Emu Park, Cawarral, Caves & Marlborough locations
- Unlock and lock all public access gates to waste facility prior to the commencement of each working day and at the end of each working day.
- Inspect the load of each vehicle entering the waste facility to ascertain the contents of each load and direct drivers to the appropriate recycling areas.
- Assist drivers and customers to unload contents and advise the most appropriate methods of disposing of load contents by providing instructions for the separation of specified materials to ensure specific safety requirements are met.
- Ensure any inappropriate activities in relation to customer and other users of the facility’s behaviour is advised to the shift supervisor to ensure guidelines and actions undertaken are appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and presentation of premises to ensure Endeavour and the waste facility’s image is of the highest standard.
All about you:
- Demonstrates competence in communication of information and dealing with
customers on an ongoing basis to assist with their needs.
- Proven track record in a customer service environment where beneficial relationships were developed and customer satisfaction and loyalty increased.
- Previous knowledge in a recycling or similar role is highly desirable.
- Holds a Certificate II in Asset Maintenance (Waste Management) or a willingness to obtain one.
- Demonstrates a high level interpersonal and communication skills to develop
relationships with team members and stakeholders and deal with issues of a
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.