We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
- Position to be based across four BCC recycling sites (North and South side)
- Fixed term, permanent part time position.
- Minimum of 20 hours per fortnight.
All about you:
- Be flexible and available to cover shifts at short notice, including weekend work.
- Attention to detail with sorting, packing and safely stacking items.
- Superb customer service, great communication, and excellent time management skills is essential in this role.
- Physically fit due to the demands of the role.
- Must be confident in directing colleagues, volunteers and supported employees while fostering a great team environment.
- Strong regard for Workplace Health and Safety, ideally with experience of manual handling.
- Work with minimal supervision, but with high levels of respect for others.
- License and own transport essential due to limited public transport at some sites.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.