We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a Project Support Officer for an immediate start on a contract with a finishing date in June, 2021. As the Project Support Officer, you will assist the ICT Portfolio Manager in the delivery of the ICT portfolio through establishing reporting frameworks and developing clear project management processes. Join a team that looks to improve customer experiences and provide value for money outcomes for Endeavour Foundation through well executed projects. This will include:
- Assist project managers in the establishment, maintenance and updating of project schedules, status reports and monthly budget tracking activities.
- Design and implement processes, controls, systems and/or tools to enhance program and project risks and issues management, financial tracking, status reporting and project management capabilities.
- Provide support in the development, coordination and facilitation of assurance functions including governance, risk, compliance and quality and project reviews.
- Develop and implement guidelines and training to project team members on project standards, systems, tools and processes to encourage adherence and uptake.
- Identify and implement collaboration tools and processes to streamline interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
All about you:
- 5 years’ experience in a Project Support Officer role or similar
- Demonstrated competence in computer applications, including the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders and deal with issues of a sensitive nature.
- Proven ability to coordinate projects and delegate activities to meet outcomes within required time frames.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, to ensure clear and concise information is presented to the team, manager and customers.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.