Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
About the role:
Endeavour Foundation's business service at Seven Hills is currently seeking a full time Production Team Leader. Our Production Team Leader plays an essential role in supervising and supporting the work of people with a disability.
As a Production Team Leader, you will take a person centred approach, demonstrating empathy and patience while balancing the need to meet commercial outcomes. Additionally, you will be proactive in regards to safety, have a high attention to detail, leadership skills and excellent time management.
- Permanent full time position
- Supervise supported employees while understanding and developing individual capabilities
- Motivate and encourage supported employees
- Liaise with management to ensure outcomes and deadlines are met
- Oversee product quality
- Engage in the manufacture process ensuring appropriate set up, production and shut down of equipment
- Apply quality controls during the manufacturing process to ensure production and quality are in-line with the customer requirements
- Identify and rectify minor machine/equipment and machine faults, and escalate major faults for repair
- Manufacturing/production background
- Excellent communicator and enthusiastic
- Mechanical aptitude important for equipment production line set up and some machinery maintenance
- Experience leading a small production team
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- First aid and CPR (desirable)
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- An ability to solve problems using a logical and systematic approach
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to ensure clear and concise information is presented to the team
- A genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, demonstrating an ability to adapt to a changing environment
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.