We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
As the Portfolio Manager, Home (Cairns & surroundings), your purpose is to support Independent Living based on customers plans and needs for delivery of service of the Home portfolio (operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week). The Portfolio Manager will ensure a person-centred team environment where employees can identify and solve problems, within delegation, to ensure the personalised planning process translates into action; whilst ensuring sustainable, profitable and a customer centric service delivery experience. Duties will include:
- Maintain knowledge of Endeavour Foundation’s full suite of service offerings and implement strategies to identify and maximise opportunities to increase revenue and profitability
- Recruit, develop and retain a qualified workforce within the Portfolio to ensure teams are committed to person-centric supports, social inclusion, and establishing a professional relationship with individuals
- Support direct reports in the resolution of escalations and concerns from families/carers/advocates for customers
- Build the portfolio as a centre of excellence in the provision of disability accommodation services
- Assist in the collection and reporting of information for the completion of legal instruments, in conjunction with the relevant department/s
- Encourage innovative and integrated approaches to improving the quality of service and streamlining work processes
All about you:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the National Standards Disability Services and Quality & Safeguarding Framework or the ability to develop
- Manage end-to-end staff performance management activities, supported by Home Site supervisors, including performance reviews, KPI implementation and escalation of ongoing performance issues
- Monitor financial performance of a portfolio of Home service sites through effective management of funding, billing and operating expenditure in line with budget and strategic aspirations.
- Possession of a current driver’s licence reliable motor vehicle and comprehensive insurance
- Experience working within the Disability Sector
- Certificate lll in Disability and/or Individual Support is desirable
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafÃ©
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.