We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a Network Engineer for an immediate commencement on a contract with a finish date in June, 2021. As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of Endeavour Foundation. To achieve this, you will:
- Provide expert technology user support to the Endeavour Foundation community via technology channels to maintain operational integrity ensuring delivery of ICT infrastructure.
- Advanced troubleshooting and configuration of networking infrastructure including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Design and implement new network solutions and / or improve the efficiency of current networks.
- Provide expert network advice to the project team and Endeavour on network options and best practice
- Develop detailed designs of the network for in scope sites
- Input into procurement decisions for network equipment and services and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Design firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Contribute to network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
All about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in an IT related discipline, CCNA degree, or CCNP preferable
- Ability to work with Microsoft Visio to design detailed network.
- 5+ years’ experience working on Router and Switches as a network engineer designing and implementing network upgrade projects
- Experience with Cisco IOS, Lenovo Switches
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting networking protocols (IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, 802.11, QoS, SIP)
- Experience in SD-WAN
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting security platforms, including Cisco ASA, Sophos
- Knowledge in VMware, Nutanix environment, Citrix is advantageous
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in technical and business terms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities
- Attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously, as well as within a team
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.