We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
This role will involve working closely with the Service Delivery and the NDIS team, to support our customers in coordinating their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) journey.
Duties will include:
- Conduct a comprehensive onboarding approach for all customers maximising funding opportunities to the mutual benefit of both the customer and Endeavour Foundation.
- Identify and cross sell Endeavour Foundation services at each stage during customer interactions to assist customers in meeting their goals.
- Support and advocate for our customers during NDIA planning meetings, ensuring they are well prepared and versed in their goals and support needs, by utilising Endeavour Foundation planning tools and resources.
- Complete NIDS planning documents for customers that are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Build and maintain relationships and ongoing communication with customers, customer nominees and service delivery relative to customers goals and support needs.
- Support, develop and drive best practice across all frontline leader groups within the organisation as the subject matter expert in supported employment, supported independent Living, community participation and learning & lifestyle.
- Develop communication strategies to ensure information is presented in a professional manner.
- Actively keep up to date on the NDIS and pass knowledge and learnings onto stakeholders including staff and customers.
All about you:
- Demonstrated experience working with a customer base and supporting them in the removal of barriers and working towards solutions.
- Experience collaborating with family members or decision makers.
- Experience working in a customer centric environment.
- Experience working with people in a planning capacity
- Strong working knowledge of the NDIS and what it means for customers and Endeavour Foundation.
- Knowledge of, or experience in working with people with an intellectual disability.
- Formal qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services or related discipline would be advantageous however are not essential.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.