We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a Manager in ICT Operations for an immediate start on a 18 month contract. As the Manager in ICT Operations, you will provide leadership of Endeavour Foundation’s ICT Operational support team who ensures that ICT solutions are operated and supported in alignment with the requirements of our internal stakeholder groups. This will include:
- Develop and maintain ICT policies, standards, procedures or other documentation as required to support the activities of the ICT Operations team.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to monitor and report on the performance of key ICT solutions.
- Establish and maintain positive professional relationships with external ICT support providers. Oversee the performance of external support providers in delivery of agreed services.
- Lead the development, testing and execution of ICT disaster recovery & service continuity processes and technologies.
- Plan and manage the capacity and capabilities of human resources within the ICT Operations team to ensure the ongoing sustainability of ICT solutions.
- Provide leadership, strategic and tactical direction to members of the ICT Operations team.
All about you:
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information security or related field (or equivalent field experience in a similar role)
- Completed ITIL Foundation certification
- Five years’ experience in a similar or relevant role
- Highly proficient in the use of ICT service management and operational tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experience leading diverse technical teams of at least 15 staff
- Working knowledge of common ICT infrastructure and applications and architectures
- Experience in developing, testing and executing ICT disaster recovery & service continuity plans
- Experience leading teams through organisational change activities
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.