We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
Working closely with the Head of People Experience the Employee Relations Specialist provides a key role in supporting people strategies by understanding industrial relations issues and proactively developing strategies to maximise a positive industrial climate. You will:
- Provide specialised expert industrial relations advice through identifying key industrial relations risks, opportunities and challenges.
- Design an Industrial Relations architecture and transition program that will ensure the organisation’s compliance with Australian legislation and promote a commercially sustainable organisation.
- Advise on the organisation's strategic Industrial Relations framework.
- Ensure that HR systems and policies are in line with Government regulations.
- Champion and lead the organisation’s journey towards engaging a workforce through a period of transformational change into a new industrial landscape.
- Represent the organisation as required with industrial organisations, including Fair Work Commission, Equal Opportunity Commission and other bodies.
- Assist in the grievance resolution process when required.
- Experience in a senior industrial relations position leading complex change.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in industrial relations, employment law, human resources or a related field.
- Thorough working knowledge of Federal and State employment legislation.
- Highly developed presentation and negotiation skills.
- A strong influencer and connector at an executive leadership level, able to clearly articulate and implement strategy.
- Technical expertise in developing and delivering an organisation-wide strategic Industrial Relations framework.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite Cafe
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.