We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The primary purpose of this 6 month contract role is to coordinate development of elements of the ICT strategy for Endeavour Foundation. In conjunction with the ICT Strategy Lead and other resources, you will plan and execute a series of activities to produce a prioritised investment and execution plan (roadmap) for the ICT strategy. Success in this role will require you to skilfully coordinate multiple project resources and engage with diverse stakeholder groups to develop a progressive and strategic future approach for ICT.
- Identify, plan and engage resources necessary to achieve the quality, cost and schedule requirements of the program.
- Contribute to development of a stakeholder engagement plan and execute on this throughout the program.
- Interface with ICT Strategy Lead to report on key project performance indicators (cost, schedule, risk, quality).
- Liaise with project resources (including staff and contractors) to complete deliverables.
- Plan and support workshops with stakeholders to solicit input and feedback on the ICT strategy.
- Prepare, collate and compile artefacts (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, diagrams, plans) in preparation of the ICT strategy.
- Engage support from other Endeavour Foundation divisions where required (e.g. financial analysis, internal communications)
- Experience or qualifications in project management methodologies (Agile, PMBOK or PRINCE2 preferred).
- Minimum two years’ experience managing projects in a large, multi-location organisation (Preferred experience planning and executing project work involving ICT and/or business strategy).
- Demonstrated experience preparing and producing high quality written content including plans, estimates and presentations.
- Experience leading positive stakeholder engagement and communication activities across a large project.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite Cafe
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.