We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The primary purpose of the 6 months contract role is to contribute to the development of the ICT strategy for Endeavour Foundation. In conjunction with the ICT Strategy Lead, ICT Strategy Project Managers and other resources, you will engage with a variety of stakeholders - soliciting input on required business capabilities, opportunities, priorities and risks of each business area. Success in this role will require you to skilfully analyse and interpret a variety of complex inputs from our stakeholders. Equipped with this knowledge, you will then assist in shaping ICT strategic goals and detailing transformation initiatives to prioritise future investments and activity.
- Engage with stakeholders to solicit feedback aimed at understanding the current state, risks, opportunities and priorities of their respective business area.
- Collate feedback, analyse themes and document the required business capabilities.
- Contribute to development of a stakeholder engagement plan and execute on this throughout the program.
- Interface with ICT Strategy Project Managers to report on key project performance indicators (cost, schedule, risk, quality).
- Liaise with project resources (including staff and contractors) to complete deliverables.
- Prepare, collate and compile artefacts (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, diagrams, plans) in preparation of the ICT strategy.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a business analysis capability in a large, multi-location organisation (Preferred experience planning and executing analysis involving complex ICT projects and/or business strategy).
- Demonstrated experience preparing and producing high quality written content including plans, estimates and presentations.
- Experience leading positive stakeholder engagement and communication activities across a large project.
- Experience or qualifications in Business Analysis methodologies (e.g. BABOK).
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite Cafe
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.