We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
The Role (6 month contract):
This part time role (45 hours/fortnight) is accountable for triaging inbound customer enquiries to internal and external stakeholders, including Service Delivery employees and NDIS Account Managers and Relationship Managers.
A key focus of the role is to ensure prompt allocation and delegation of customer enquiries are directed to the appropriate portfolio. You will:
- Provide a customer experience in line with Endeavour Foundation’s Values and behaviours, ensuring customer needs are met,
- Utilise various forms of communication including, phone, email and mail to respond to customer enquiries
- Complete and maintain up to date and accurate records of customer interactions in the relevant system
- Identify and escalate any customer concerns to the leader
- Collaborate with the team and leader to ensure customers receive a consistent customer experience
- Maintain and respond to customer feedback and enquiries on our social media accounts
- Proven experience in a customer service role within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates high level competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Suite of Programmes relevant to the role to ensure work is completed in a professional, accurate and timely manner
- Ability to proactively strive to achieve measures of success, take initiative and continuously seek to improve individual and business performance
- Strong attention to detail
- Assist people with a range of complex care needs. This is a busy, relationship-focused role which will suit a positive, self-directed individual with excellent administration skills and a high level of communication with the ability to liaise with a range of people from different backgrounds.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite Cafe
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.