We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
This position supports the review, coordination and optimisation of staff rosters within an allocated Service Delivery region. The purpose of the role is to enable staff mobility and scheduling of staff to meet the needs of our customers. The position supports related team as a shared resource through billing, and/or customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Day to day rescheduling to cover unplanned changes in employee availability including sick leave, personal leave and emergency replacement or backfilling requirements
- Rosters are regularly reviewed to meet key service indicators
- Customer appointments are scheduled in line with referral requests
- Shifts are allocated with consideration to the compatibility of customers and employees, including skills, cultural, spiritual and lifestyle preferences
- Leave planning including annual leave, personal leave and study leave is scheduled to ensure continuity of service delivery
- Accuracy of rosters in line with customer billing requirements to ensure effective charging and claiming
- Provide a customer experience in line with Endeavour Foundation’s Values and behaviours, ensuring customer needs are met,
- Utilise various forms of communication including, phone, email and mail to respond to customer enquiries
- Complete and maintain up to date and accurate records of customer interactions in the relevant system
- Identify and escalate any customer concerns to the leader
- Collaborate with the team and leader to ensure customers receive a consistent customer experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to ensure clear and concise information is communicated to stakeholders
- Ability to keep a customer focus, to ensure customer needs are met
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to ensure all work is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and multi-task to ensure work commitments are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Multi-tasking ability and comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates high level competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Suite of Programmes relevant to the role to ensure work is completed in a professional, accurate and timely manner
- Demonstrated experience in a Rostering or Customer Service centre environment
- Demonstrated experience in a Rostering function in a complex Award environment and with a transient workforce
- Demonstrated experience in community services and/or not for profit environment
- Experience in using Carelink+ (desirable)
- Experience working in rostering (desirable)
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite Cafe
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.