We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Develop, manage and implement integrated communications strategies that drive the best outcome for customers (both internal and external) while maintaining a strong organisation reputation
- Deliver communications that reach and engage with a diverse, and geographically dispersed, workforce through targeted, relevant and effective communications.
- Be the communications champion and drive for the best outcomes by providing strategic advice and support for a range of business initiatives and business changes.
- Be solution-driven, continuously looking for opportunities to overcome barriers and do things in a more efficient or effective way.
- Be comfortable with a hands on approach to executing communications programs
- Support the development of new and existing communication channels as appropriate to communicate with various internal audiences.
- +5 years’ strategic communications experience.
- +2 years’ experience in a large, complex organisation.
- Proven track record in proactively leading, developing and implementing communications strategies and activities across a broad range of communication methods.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels of an organisation to build rapport, identify needs and opportunities, and deliver strategic communications advice and support in a timely manner.
- Proven track record working in highly complex organisations going through significant change.
- Ability to inspire team members to do their best, grow their skills and encourage a positive team culture.
- Has the ability to move between strategic planning and hands on execution seamlessly
- Self-starter with a drive to always delivery a quality outcome aligned to business needs
- Ability to be resilient, flexible and respond to changing needs within an agile environment.
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.