We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operate over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
As the Commercial Business Partner, you will coordinate and improve the financial accounting processes, assist the planning and implementation of systems and conduct process change to improve business outcomes and financial integrity for Endeavour Foundation's Supported Independent Living services.
- Assist with the standardisation of procedures and reporting within the Financial Planning & Performance team including consolidation of business reports.
- Provide financial participation to the business on various improvement projects and ad hoc business improvements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in developing business cases in support of identified projects and activities to deliver benefits.
- Assist with project financial control and reporting of all projects that involve the use of financial information, ensuring that commitments are properly monitored and reported
- Contribute to the production and integrity of monthly management accounts for Service Delivery Home Portfolio, with planning, consultation and review.
- Assist with completion of relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations for the Division in accordance with the group timetable.
- Maintain accurate accounting documentation records to assist with all audit requirements
All about you:
- Australian CA or CPA qualification with at least 5 years’ experience in a financial role in a large organisation
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience and competency in accounting software packages (Dynamic AX preferred) and Microsoft Office suite programs
- Demonstrated problem solving skills: identifying problems, developing and implementing solutions using a logical and systematic approach
- Ability to drive a high-performance culture and display innovation in developing cost-effective solutions
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.