We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst for an immediate start on a contract with a finish date in June, 2021. As the Business Analyst, you will:
- Follows the Endeavour IT and PM Governance models to ensure consistency in service delivery
- Authoring process maps, requirements and business specifications in preparation for business case signoff of project initiatives in consultation with all key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- Work in partnership with other departments to ensure correct exchange of knowledge and successful transition of systems, services and products through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Keep up to date with Software Development Process to ensure currency with industry trends and best practice models
- Develop and deliver training packages to ensure a transfer of learning is achieved with intended system, service and product users
- Develop, implement and monitor processes to ensure all Project Management documentation is kept up to date.
All about you:
- 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role or similar
- Demonstrates competence and experience with enterprise applications, and the delivery of business process improvements
- Demonstrated ability in using a formalised business analysis technique, such as BPMN.
- Demonstrates a high level interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders and deal with issues of a sensitive nature
- Proven ability to coordinate projects and delegate activities to meet outcomes within required timeframes
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, to successfully identify problems, develop solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.