We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what’s possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
- Drive commercial growth through identifying regional, interregional commercial business opportunities
- Drive effective client growth, acquisition and retention strategies through ongoing account relationship management at a regional level
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop product/service sales plans
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients
- Identify opportunities for regional campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in customer engagement and retention
- Participate in forums related to the industry, conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Work collaboratively with Enabling Function subject matter experts to:
- keep abreast of sales volume, product mix, selling price, current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- establish regional sales objectives, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new customers and products
- present new products and services and enhance existing customer engagement
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to develop profitable commercial relationships
- Meet with Site Managers to regularly review sales performance, aiming to meet expectations and capacity targets
- Maintain & report to National B2B Account Manager on sales activity, pipeline activity and forecasted revenue
All about you:
- Experience within a sales role within the timber industry
- Tertiary qualification or strong experience in relevant discipline including Business and Commerce.
- A full open driver licence.
- Demonstrates high level competence in computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Suite of Programs, relevant to the role to ensure work is completed in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrated history in achieving revenue targets set by the organisation within Sales & Business Development
- Proven success in developing strong collaborative relationships with key internal and external customers
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong professional relationship within a diverse customer base
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary plus car allowance and salary packaging
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
How you can join #team possible:
Please include a written statement, outlining your suitability (including examples), and why you are interested in this role. It is your opportunity to tell us about yourself, highlighting your transferable skills and experience including what you'll bring to the role and what you'll get out of it.
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.